Weather Update for Thursday’s Track Meet at Bryan High
As of today, the weather forecast is calling for rain on the day of the scheduled track meet. A representative from the district will decide on Thursday morning around 8:00 whether or not to cancel the track meet. As soon as we hear that decision, we will post an update on our website, Johnson Facebook page and send out a ParentLink phone call.
New director to assume the role over the summer